Sunday, October 19, 2008

A look on the bright side

jupitergreetings.com
You know, I've been giving some serious thought to this "disordered" eating thing . . . .

That nutritionist just may be on to something. Suppose, for a quick minute, I rearrange the words to some of the other foibles and quirks in our household:
  • I am happy to know that I might not have a nomadic sleep disorder after all. I could just be prone to "disordered" nomadic sleeping.
My daughters, too, could benefit from this . . .
  • My oldest may not have Attention Deficit Disorder, but rather "disordered" attention.
  • Another daughter's learning disability could be "disabled" learning.
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome could be reduced to "syndromed" polycystic ovaries.
  • The daughter with Lupus may simply have "diseased" autoimmunity.
  • And the two who have been diagnosed with Spondyloarthropathies???? Well, you're just going to have to figure that one out for yourselves!

And you know what I've finally figured out?????
I may not be prone to motion sickness after all. Everyone around me may just have "sick" motions!

Oh the burdens lifted!