Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Could Get Used To This. . .


Getting woken up at 6:00 a.m. by Ponzi's Boyf.'s cell phone alarm while away on vacation isn't so bad after all.

In fact, I highly recommend it.

For it gives the awakee some precious alone time to read a sweeping historical novel. . . or blog on Ponzi's MacBook . . . or people-watch (well, you can't really call them "people" in the true sense of the word . . . at this time of day it's "crazy obsessed athletes" or "people with impatient little doggies"watch. . .) or ponder some of life's greater mysteries (like how it was that I never thought I liked crabcakes until just the other day. . . ) all while quietly sipping multiple cups of coffee on the breezy front porch.

Yeah, I could get used to this (especially the MacBook part . . . )