Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This Just May Qualify As Random. . .

I'm sure you've guessed by now that A Mom on Spin would never win any awards for her culinary skills, but I'm here to tell you that - despite the fact that not one of my vegetarian daughters was here for dinner tonight. . .


this. . .


plus . . .
and this . . .


on this. . .

topped with this particular item. . .

and accompanied by this. . .


. . . may be the best damn thing I've ever tasted in my life.


Just saying'. . . .


Oh. . . and as a follow-up to yesterday's post. . . Mr. Drip Dry is watching for any symptoms of Lyme Disease.

The first reader to guess the reason for the butt arrow gets to . . . well . . . be satisfied in knowing they were right! ('Cause I'm quite sure no one would ever want to win a prize that was associated with my husband's butt. . . )