Pay close attention to this post which was written in December of 2008 yet - until today - never made it out of my "draft" folder. There just may be a quiz on it tomorrow. . .
I'm aware of the fact that I am swimming in complaints about the females who live under this roof with me . . .
But all is not lost, my friends.
For there's one female in our household I need to commend.
Take a look. . .
- She stands up the moment I walk into the room.
- She is more-than-willing to help clean the dishes.
- They wouldn't let her in The Mall unless she was sporting lots of leather, and me, dark sunglasses.
- She vacuums all of the crumbs from the kitchen floor for me.
- I need only say the word laundry and she's right by my side to gather all of the errant socks that fall to the floor.
- She never complains that the food I feed her is fattening.
- As far as I can tell, she doesn't have a boyfriend.
- She couldn't talk back to me even if she tried!
Which of my teenage daughters could this be? you ask yourself.
Here's a little hint. . . . . .
Well it turns out my little Kasey's been talking after all. You'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to find out to who. . .or is it to whom???? Suffice it to say that the damned dog has been spilling the beans and it got back to me. . .