So I have belatedly - and reluctantly - joined the world of facebook. And I have to admit that I don't quite get it yet.
Could someone please answer the following questions for me?
- Why should I care who other people are "friends" with?
- Can I declare a "bestest" friend?
- Does it hurt to get poked?
- Does it suddenly become "news" if I pinky-swear with someone?
- Why should I care who "likes" what?
- Is my wall soundproof?
- Did I ever really lose all of these people I suddenly must find?
- Will prisoners be friending me if Veggie says my profile picture looks like a mug shot
- What should I do if I don't have anything on my mind?
I honestly don't get it.
Was facebook created by Mean Girls? Paparazzi? Professional voyeurs? Or is it actually the AP wire service on speed?
I don't know about you, but I miss the days when writing on someone's wall involved crayons and a spanking. . .