Monday, July 21, 2014

Only a Sister. . .








So I think by now we all know that I'm a bit of a wine "enthusiast". The fact that I have a Pinterest Board with a current count of 292 pins on my love of wine alone may testify to that. . .


And I don't think I've kept it a secret from my readers that I've been know to imbibe from time to time in wine that comes in a cardboard "cask" (a.k.a. box)


or - in a pinch - a purse. . . .

 But only a sister would be brave enough to send me a photo of this sign she saw while on vacation. . . .


Now if I could buy wine by the suitcase, I'd be the happiest woman in the world!  Just think how much fun I'd have packing. . . .

 

Oh. . . and did I show you the new travel mug I bought today????  It sooooo matches my bedroom decor.  Not to mention my car!!!!