Thursday, July 13, 2017

It's Time to Speak about Gratitude Again



Pain-wise I had a bad day yesterday.  My guess is that I had over-used my fingers and hands typing in the days leading up to it and they were, hands down, the most painful they have ever been for the length, and width, and breadth of the day.

But the pain led me to be grateful.   A not-so-subtle reminder of all that has been given to me. . . the means to have a computer. . . the ability to type. . . a brain to write. . . insurance to cover pain meds. . . the best doctor ever put on the planet. . . new RA treatments. . .faith that they'll work someday . . .friendships. . . family. .  .

I'm sure I could go on and on.  I only hope I continue to be thankful instead of dwelling on my complaints.

What are you grateful for today?