Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One happy witch!


I don't know about anyone else, but I can never buy my Halloween candy early because some goblins (i.e. my daughters and the occasional husband) tend to devour it before the big day, leaving me to run to the store at the last minute to replenish the supply.


And no matter where I try to hide it, those teenage "ghouls" always seem to find it.

Well, my friends, I have discovered the perfect place to hide the Halloween candy. A place where neither daughter nor husband would ever think to look. . . .

In with the cleaning supplies.

And, if for some reason you're worried about cross-contamination with chemicals (although wouldn't that just be like a good, old-fashioned mother's order to Wash your mouth out with soap young lady!) I have an alternate location that will leave your Halloween candy untouched and ready to hand out to your trick-or-treaters . . .

In with the back-up supply of toilet paper.

Just think about it for a moment. . . . Never, in the history of womankind, has a husband or child been known to replace an empty roll of toilet paper.

Well, we tricked 'em this time, now didn't we???

As you can see, it doesn't take much to make this witch happy!