And so I've decided to add a theme to each Monday's post. Let's just call it, oh - I don't know - something like. . . I survived the weekend in spite of my teenage daughters!
In order to qualify, the following must be true regarding the preceding three nights and two days:
- No phone calls from the local police department.
- No little "incidents" to raise our car insurance rates.
- No trips to the Emergency Room.
- Every water bottle on the premises was found to contain H2O and not Vodka.
- Miscellaneous out-of-pocket withdrawals from parents totaled less than $100.
- No unauthorized use of credit cards.
- Total of all iTune debits less than $10.
- No interesting "discoveries" found while dumpster-diving through piles of clothing on bedroom floors.
- No truancy, detention, deficiency, unpaid ticket or license-revoked notices received in the mail.
and last, but certainly not least,
10. No . . . . I hate you's!
Yes, it was a good weekend in our house. Tell me, how was yours????