Sunday, March 29, 2009

A letter to the pharmacist's assistant guy


Dear Mr. Pharmacist's Assistant Guy,


I am aware of the fact that you have been in love with my oldest daughter for many a year now - so much so that you memorized her name, address, date of birth, and every medication that she is taking. I know that you are also proud of your ability to spot me coming and enter the family name into your screen before I even arrive at your counter.


But do you have to set your sights on my younger daughters now????


The other day I told my daughter to drop off her prescription (the use of which I might add, has been prescribed FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES ONLY!) and told her that I would pick it up on my way home. And let me tell you, Mister, I saw that glint in your eye when you called out to me. . . I filled that prescription for you Mrs Mom on Spin! It's all ready to be picked up!


Here is my little nugget of advice for you, Mr. Phamacist's Assistant Guy. . . .


Filling a prescription for a certain type of "medication" (which, by the way, was prescribed FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES ONLY!!!!) does not give you license to further drool over my daughters (even if one of the side effects of said "medication" is that it's now okay if your sisters steal your sticky boobs because they are suddenly too small for you!)


With all hopes that you look the other way the next time you see my daughters coming. . . I am,




p.s. . . as long as I have your attention, I would also like to request that you refrain from yelling the names of my medications out loud for all to hear. Do you need your Xanax filled today, Mrs. Mom on Spin??? What's that you said???? No Xanax today???? You don't need Xanax?????