Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothing to Report. For Once.



My husband and I left the children this weekend.



For a quick getaway to The shore.



No, we were not totally negligent . . . . Veggie was here to keep an eye on them. . . And my sister and her family (our next-door-neighbors) were on the look-out. . . .And my parents, from their perch in my sister's house, were placed on high alert. . .



But when we returned home, nothing seemed to be amiss.



Nothing clocked in as out-of-the-ordinary (except for the fact that the dog went without water the entire weekend. . . .)



Nothing seemed suspicious (. . . well. . . except that Trigger took the kitchen garbage out on her own without anyone telling her. . . )



I even invited my seven-year-old niece over and peppered her with questions, but she - too - had nothing to report. . .




Good God!



Could I be out of blogging material???