Sunday, August 16, 2009

As Only Veggie Could


Remember how I told you that the psychic I saw last week knew about the "twin" that I had lost when pregnant with Veggie?


It was early on in my pregnancy. . . and it never was a proven fact. . . all that was really known was that I was pregnant at the beginning of the whole bloody (I'll pretend I'm a Brit, here. . . ) episode and was still pregnant when they saw Veggie all happy, content, and smiling on my first-ever ultrasound in the E.R. And so the most logical conclusion that the doctors could come up with was that I had been pregnant with twins and had lost one.



And - not that I was glib about it - but I never really gave it much thought after that. And every once in a while we would chide Veggie about her twin. . . you know. . . 'cause we're sick like that. . .



So talking with Veggie in England last weekend (and let me tell you how much I love video-chatting on Skype) I told her how the psychic had told me about her twin. . .how he was still around me . . . and she replied. . . Oh yeah! The one I kicked out!. . . Ha, Ha, Ha, Chuckle, Chuckle, Chuckle. . . everybody thinks it's funny. . .



Until. . .



Later in the week Veggie rented a movie with a friend. He picked it out. . . she approved it. . .they started to watch it. . . and suddenly she realized an eerie similarity . . .







. . . it's the story of a young woman whose twin brother died in utero and Wants to be born now! and so comes back to haunt and terrify her.

My God! Not that any of you have seen Veggie in her underwear from behind. . . but that actress even looks like Veggie! Perhaps someone is trying to tell her something??????

Poor Veggie! I don't think she has slept since. . .