Monday, August 24, 2009

Bless Me Father, for I Have Sinned. . . and it's kind of a doozie!




I think it's time for Bless me Father, for I have sinned. . . Monday edition. . .




Me: Well. . . you see, Father . . . I didn't quite make it to church yesterday because the power went out at home and I . . . well, I . . . I looked like an unmade bed without the benefit of my electric hairdryer. . . and plus . . . Trigger stole my make-up remover pads. . . and I didn't have my morning cup of coffee. . . and I really didn't feel like going to Mass . . . plus, I had already typed your homily for you on Friday. . . so it's like going to the movie when you've already read the book. . . but I felt guilty about it all-the-same . . . cause when you work for a church, you're supposed to set a good example. . . so anyway, I came up with a plan. . . ingenius, if I do say so myself. . . I went to church and kind of hung around. . . you know. . . so that you and Fr. Densin would see me and perhaps get the impression that I was attending the service . . . but when Mass started, I went into the office and blogged from my work computer instead. . . and I hid in the dark so you wouldn't see me when you brought the collection money in. . .


The end.