Friday, October 9, 2009

WTFS? (What the Feng Shui?)

As you all know by now, I have a new blogging room.

Yes, it was supposed to be a meditation/prayer/writing/reading/study. . . but it has turned into nothing more than a feel-good blogging room.

Feel-good.

That's the operative word my friends.  Feel.  Good.  I instinctively feel good in the room.

And so I ask you. . .

Is there a reason the cleaning lady had to move my elephant in the room. . . or my bamboo plant. . .or my f'orchid (fake orchid)?  And what about my f'wicker chair?  Did it not belong with my antique desk?  Why did it have to go all f'cocked on a angle like that?  And let's not even talk about the throw rug . . .  It was purposely thrown there to cover Ponzi's old makeup stains and the burn marks her friends made when they forgot to turn off the Chi hair straightener.

Is someone thinking she can bring a whole new Ch'i into my room?


If she starts messing with my Holy Oils or my authentic JFK table (both lovingly lifted, my friends) I just may have to start the Kung Foo Fighting. . .