Thursday, December 29, 2016

Best Christmas Gift Ever!

BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER


So, I realize that when I label this particular book, "The Best Christmas Gift Ever," it's kind of like putting a big "L" on my forehead.  But I've been a loser for years and if you, perchance, think you haven't, just meander through the first few chapters of this book and you will discover that you are a mess as well.

After careful reading and scoring my initial surveys, I now know I qualify as having a Co-Occurence of Anxiety Disorders:  generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, an animal phobia, and obsessive disorder (no compulsions along with it.)  You may notice that this book does not have the word "depression" in its title, for if it did I may just be calling the local crazy house.

If anyone out there did not yet believe I was an Undun individual, I now have somewhat-less-than-scientific proof, but proof none-the-less.

The good news about this book is that it enables you to outline your own recovery program - just the thing for a control freak like me to wrap my arms around and begin to undertake. 

That Ponzi knows her mother alright!

Thank you for the gift, Ponz,