Thursday, February 8, 2018

My Boring Life Part 2




I got a new car two months ago and have only purchased gas twice.  When I looked at the mileage today I noticed that I have put a mere 750 miles on the car - and that included an ill-fated, 120 mile round trip to White Plains to meet my daughter, Trigger,  at her rheumatologist when I was sure she was going to drop dead from uticaria vasculitis any day now.

I mean then.   I was sure she was going to drop dead from uticaria vasculitis any day - then - so I frantically decided to meet her at her doctor's appointment and then got a wee-bit waylaid on my way home, driving over the George Washington Bridge instead of my beloved surburban Tappen Zee.

If you disregard that mess of a trip, that's an average of 10 miles a day I drive that new car.

I live one boring life - but at least Trigger’s not dying of vasculitis.

Yet.