Thursday, February 8, 2018

My Boring Life Part 1





So here's a little confession. . .

I ran the dishwasher last night before I went to bed because, it had been like three days since I ran it last.  It was time.  Right?  Yet when I went to unload it this morning I was a bit surprised by its contents, which included the following:




  • 5 coffee mugs
  • 6 wine glasses
  • 1 Sam Adams pint glass
  • Some random silverware
  • 2 lunch plates
 That's it.  C'est tout.  The totality of it.

I haven't put away a spatula, a colander, or a pair of salad tongs in as long as I can remember. 

Proof positive that Drip Dry and I have been living on coffee, wine, water bottles, sandwiches that he brings home from work, prepared foods in microwavable trays, and toast that I put on an actual lunch plate.