Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Woo Hoo! The Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation Is Promoting My Book




Patience (or more likely, hesitancy) pays off!

I have always known that my book would would benefit my fellow Sjogren's sufferers, and the most likely way to reach them was through the Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation.  I had attended their National Patient Conference last spring and know that they do good work and provide patients with only the best information.   And although I had sent a copy of the book to them very early on, I just didn't seem to be able to break through and find someone who had the time to read it and respond to it.

Well here we are, almost seven months later, and its happened.  The Sjogren's Syndrome Foundation will promote and sell my book on their website!

Oh why did I ever doubt?  I knew I loved them!