Saturday, August 29, 2009

Do Unto Others. . . As They Have Done Unto You. . .

Wait! That's not how it goes? Well, if you missed Thursday's post about some unauthorized withdrawals from my bank account, you really should go here. It's extremely short. I promise you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is where Ponzi has been residing of late . . .




But this was Ponzi's latest place of employment . . .



What a coincidence . . . That's my place of employment too!



This was Ponzi's boss. . . mine too!


This is Ponzi's paycheck. . .


Hey. . . can I see that for a minute????



This is where Ponzi's paycheck will go . . .


My ATM Machine?



And this is what I will outsmart next time. . .

Gotcha!




So get ready folks. . . Monday will be State your Sins Day once again! I was able to cobble together a button for my sidebar (congratulations accepted. . .) and I'll have Mr. Linky up so you can account for your sins back on your own site (cause God knows I don't want to take the blame for them here. . . )

I'm outta here people! Got myself some sinning to do. . .