Thursday, September 3, 2009

What Life Is. . .


Just the other day I renewed my domain name for another year.

And now I find I have to change it.

For keeping the name A Mom on Spin would clearly be misleading. . . disingenuous. . . falsehood in advertising. . .


My friends, this morning was the first morning of the school year, and I was not even the tiniest bit agitated! There was no screaming. . . no fighting. . . no bathroom wars. . . no car horns blaring . . . no last minute hunt for missing items. . . not even one staccato note of tap-tap-make-up!

Just Ponzi, going off to the high school. Alone.

And when she swiped that twenty dollar bill from the kitchen counter, I shrugged my shoulders and walked away.

What is happening to me????

Does A Mom on Delicate have the same ring to it? How about Life in the Gentle Cycle? Or Hand Wash with Care???

And then, to add insult to injury, I started categorizing The List for my newest blogging project.

I don't have a full year of blogging material in there, folks! Do you know I can only cobble together a mere 68 life-changing, traumatizing, grounding-inducing incidents between my three teenage daughters???

Only 68!

Damn! What is my life coming to????


Oh wait, I just remembered 69. . .