|It's official! Pepe le Pew has been John C. Mayer-d!|
Today, my friends, was a bit of a tough day . . . what with the funeral and all.
Until I decided to Pull a John C. Mayer on Pepe le Pew.
Now the reason I'm Pulling a John C. Mayer on Pepe le Pew is because Aunt Becky Pulled a John C. Mayer on John C Mayer just the other day. And let me reassure you that I wouldn't have dreamed of Pulling a John C. Mayer on my good friend, Pepe Le Pew without reading that post on Mommy Wants Vodka and realizing that Pulling a John C. Mayer had made it into the Urban Dictionary right before my very eyes.
A witness to history, you might call me.
But now I - too - am curious to see if I can scale Google's search engine ladder by mentioning Pepe le Pew like a gazillion times in one blog post.
And, although I don't think Pepe le Pew is on ze Twitter (who do you think he is, Tweety Bird???) I also want to know if I can get ze publiciste of Pepe le Pew mad at me.
Now if you are one of the few folks who don't quite know who Pepe le Pew is, you can wiki your eyes ici, but be warned that Pepe le Pew's publicist will be mad at you, too, because everyone is expected to know who ze locksmith of Love is, no? But let me just state for the record that you would far prefer having Pepe le Pew's publicist mad at you to the big skunk-man himself, 'cause we all know what happens when you annoy a skunk. It eeeees bad. Tres, tres, bad, no?
So come my little peanut of brittle. I will help you.
Theeeeeese are the things I know about Pepe le Pew. . .
- Pepe le Pew may be bi-lingual, but Pepe le Pew is most certainly not ze bi-sexuale.
- Pepe le Pew is ze only chain smoker I know who can blow smoke rings in the form of l'coeurs.
- Pepe le Pew's voice may be that of Mel Blanc's, but his smell is Pepe le Pew's own making.
- Pepe le Pew has his own facebook page where Penelope Pussycat is notable for her absence as Pepe le Pew's "ami".
- To the best of my knowledge, Pepe le Pew is the only skunk who has been John C. Mayer-d.
- Pepe le Pew may also not have a publicist. A pitiful case is he not? Is Pepe le Pew even worth pulling a John C. Mayer on?
- Pepe le Pew didn't have teenage daughters. . . unless they were le bastardes of Pepe le Pew.
- Being the French snob that he is, Pepe le Pew most definitely would not consume wine from ze box, but never-the-less, I image that Pepe just might enjoy milking ze udder.
- As French as Pepe Le Pew appears to be, Pepe le Pew must have had a wee-bit of Irish in his blood because he said: You are ze corned beef to me, and I am ze cabbage to you!
- But I am convinced that Pepe le Pew must have been talking about A Mom on Spin when he quipped: Quelle est? Une king-sized femme skunk. Acres and acres of her, and she is mine, all mine!
So spinsters, you - too - can be a witness to history by leaving your comment. Just make sure to reference John C. Mayer and Pepe le Pew or Ze Tante Becky may kill us, no???
Looney Tunes after all. . .or Warner Brothers. . . or the Pepe le Pew favorite, Merry Melodies. . .or the fact that Pepe le Pew doesn't have a middle initial. Does "le" not count????
Wait! Has Pepe le Pew been John C. Mayer-d? Or has John C. Mayer been Pepe le Pew-d??