Friday, December 19, 2008

Two major awards!!!!!

An afternoon off in a snowstorm is a good time to catch up on some housekeeping items (not the real house, silly - that was what you call theoretically speaking . . . )

I have recently received two awards from two friends in the blog-o-sphere: Jennifer at http://whatisshakin.blogspot.com/ gave me this award:




Thank you Jennifer!


and Blossom at http://lili-aimhigh.blogspot.com/ passed along this award:

Thank you Blossom!


Both of these awards come with some rules which I am going to promptly throw by the wayside. In the spirit of the season, I want, instead, to start a new award which I will call the Fra-gil-e Award! This award is based on my favorite Christmas movie, A Christmas Story, and will serve to remind us that we should always remember which end is up!

Now, all of my readers and bloggy friends should consider themselves "gifted" with this award.
However, there is one requirement - all recipients need to post an answer to the question in the comment section below:
If you were to receive a "Major Award" this Christmas, what would you want it to be?

Don't be shy. . . and remember kids, Don't shoot your eye out!