I haven't hit the "publish" button in a while.
But don't be insulted.
I haven't turned on a t.v. . . opened my facebook page. . . tweeted. . .or watched a movie in a very, VERY long time.
I've been here all along. I just haven't chosen to share life's innermost turmoils with you, so I disconnected my feeds and changed my privacy settings. But now I think I'm ready to make the blog public once again so we have some serious catching-up to do. . .
Now if you had to guess. . . what do you think A Mom on Spin has been up to since she last published a post close to two years ago? Perhaps a short quiz is in order here:
- Knuckling under and becoming a Vegetarian herself?
- Pampering herself with Pedicures?
- Purchasing 477 songs on her iTunes account when she could have illegally downloaded them all for free?
- Developing a permanent hematoma on her derriere roughly the the size of the state of Connecticut?
- Traveling to pet stores to desensitize herself for her out-of-control animal phobia after a chance encounter with a church mouse?
- Reading all 57 books currently downloaded on her Nook - one of which is the COMPLETE works of Charles Dickens?
SHE'S COME UNDUN!!!And I'm not quite sure that making this blog public again is the most prudent idea. But I've changed it up a bit. . . erased the posts I don't want you to see. . . given it a catchy new name. . . and prayed that I could sustain it for a while.
So welcome back, dear friends. Poke around and see the tumultuous hilarity you've missed while I was away.
And laugh with me a little. . .
Always remember to laugh . . .